It seemed that I woke up on the wrong side of the bed…
1. I had a good dream, but I wasn’t able to remember every detail of it!
2. INH tabs smells awful, well for me… though it’s smaller than a normal tab.
-i’m on INH prophylaxis by the way, Mantoux test came out positive. PPD test if you’re thinking.
3. My printer driver was not downloaded and installed on my desktop, what i have is the Windows Vista version and not Windows XP.
4. I left the house with a one-bar battery on my phone.
5. a simple snack drained me P100, yes, P100. An impractical kind of snack when i have something inside my bag.
6. crappy office systems… they help lessen my cd4 cells, EVERYDAY!
7. a friend who’s not talking to you all of a sudden. fine!
8. the most deadly sin inside the office, i was seized using mobile.
9. traffic jam… on a midnight!!!! Arrival on home was late by 25 minutes.
AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! turn-over will be done tomorrow, i need to look good..
I have a gathering to attend to, a movie date as well.