To keep you posted, these were some of the events while I was out.
1. Went to Boracay, a delightful sight seeing of the hunks and gals. Koreans and Europeans.
Met some new friends. It was indeed great and fun. Nice waters and fine white sands. Too many foreigners, great bodies and food. An ultimate beach bumming experience. Might go for 2nd time there.
2. Went to RITM for a quick refill of my medications. Good for 3months. The staffs were asking How am I going with Ma.
I said. “HUH?! It was long ago since we break up… Sila na ni D!”
Them: Shocked. Hekhekhek. Expectedly!
Ma and D’s relationship is giving me goosebumps! puhhlease..
I thought September was my 2nd cd4 count, but no! Next will be on January. It will count the moment you start taking the ARV’s. I started July, so + 6months = January.
Hmmm, I hope it will jump from 282 to 500+.
3. Talking about ARV. I’m quite doing good with Efavirenz. Though a stint of headaches and dizziness, it’s still manageable.
4. Ate Ana asked for permission if she can give my number to a newbie from Makati Medical Center. Of course, without hesitation, I said yes. But until now, no one’s texting me.
5. Speaking of text. Literally, no one’s texting me. It makes me sad. The old group messages like Good morning or Good afternoon and even Sweet evening are ringing my phone. It’s quite annoying coz you know it was “sent to many” not even personalized.
6. Sadly, my ex, the more than a year relationship guy, the only guy I consider my true relationship has a new bf. Tsss. and he even hides it from me! it hurts but, there’s no way but forward.
“don’t ever look back, don’t ever look back” – Katy Perry’s Teenage Dream
Leche! bitter kung bitter! he just have to make sure that his “new” guy is way better than I did. yes, I DID. He must be taller than me, got more nice eyes – like a blue-eyed one! better built and better skin tone! hmp!
7. I’m planning to date myself this coming weekend. I want to watch Resident Evil – Afterlife.
Synonymous to what I have now, I’m technically dead, the moment HIV entered my body. Dead!
Just surviving my everyday life and trying to be more productive and be more nice. Well on the brighter side, It seems that I’m longing for a company this weekend. hmmm.. come what may.
8. Vivid dreams. Again. Not really what you call “vivid” coz I can’t even remember the details of it. But, it’s really fun!
9. I can now see the results of my body toning. Even my friends noticed it. Hmmm..
It is when the time I was already infected with HIV when flirting from other guys arise! such a wrong timing.
10. Still, I’m not a desperate retard. And I will never be. 😀
11. Piling up love songs on my iPod, WTH?! I know it’s cheesy. but hey, don’t be cheeky! I just want to drive my emotions out.
12. Planning of intensifying my photography hobby. anyone care to be a model?
Any comments, reactions or violent reactions?
Just give me a holler. 🙂