My tops of 2010 and new year’s resolution for 2011
While Britney Spears is on temporary leave, Katy Perry caught my attention.
The Walking Dead
I love zombie apocalypse. No wonder I’m now hooked to US tv series. Cinematography is so real, it works like you are watching a movie.
Teenage Dream, Katy Perry
It goes with the above mentioned.
A new anti-retroviral drug equivalent to the famous Efavirenz. Greater efficacy and lesser side effect. Pending approval from FDA.
I love her movie Leap year
The reason why he left Scarlett… because of me. :))
Resident Evil: Afterlife
I’ve waited for so long just to see the 4th sequel of the franchise. I’m a big fan of the playstation game.
opened my mind to the online diary world.
sister of the one I am using.
Teenage Dream – Katy Perry
“Let you put your hands on me, in my skin tight jeans.. be your teenage dream tonight”
The difference of my initial and 2nd CD4 count. A big leap.
Everybody loves this place.
1. Prioritize my health. Be in good shape, eat well and improve medicine compliance
2. Extend my network of friends.
3. Choose my friends wisely, those who will give benefit of the doubt and can’t be influenced easily by others
4. Improve my English writing skills, grammar and thought organization to be exact.
5. Save money, which I doubt. But I will try
6. Lessen the effects of procrastination
7. Try not to be bitchy
8. Travel more
9. Do photo shoots like there’s no tomorrow, try to master portrait photography
10. Improve effective time management
11. Adapt and find ways to overcome Efavirenz side effects
Happy 2011 everyone! time to start a new phase,, 🙂