Met some unforgettable guys along the way, where art thou? I’m wondering how are they doing.
1. Globe Trotter Teenage Dream – I totally have no communication or don’t know his whereabouts. I missed his curly hairs though. Hope his fine.
2. Divine Teenage Dream – tried to message him through Facebook for some reconciliation, but I guess doors are closed. Am wondering if he’s now taking ARV’s or not.
3. Unexpected Bliss (part 2) – A Facebook friend. Trying to be nice, but with hidden talents. Will no longer talk to him, moving on.
4. Resemblance – totally no idea where he is now. I just only wish he was more of a “boyfriend material” guy.
5. Bruno Mars lookalike – Saw his email on my contacts list and tried sending him a message – “How are you?”, he replied “I’m good.” Ok, I know how to read between the lines.
6. Mr False Teenage Dream – saw him at RITM-ARG. Can you stop fooling around? I know would be a good partner to someone.
The Walking Dead Season 4 has started just in time for this year’s Halloween.
I am a big fan of zombie apocalypse films, video games and TV series. I’m such a fan, I even have them in my dreams. From The Walking Dead to Resident Evil. I imagine myself being in a real world zombie apocalypse, slashing and killing zombie heads. If this were real, maybe I would survive the entire apocalypse. I mean, I think I have the ninja skills but in terms of food scarcity, I don’t think I can make it. There are no ARV supplies too, so I wouldn’t last long.
I was able to refill another stash of ARV’s. These will last 4 months. In all fairness, RITM-ARG made an effort to make my refill and CD4 schedule into one scheduled visit. Thanks to that grumpy nurse.
It was a rainy-monsoon day, getting there was like suicide. Refill schedules these days are much easier than before (they have now a “more” efficient” system of segregating refills, check ups and Cd4 testing – I should say a slight
kudos good job). Slight, CD4 testing system still needs improvement.